FurAffinity Fav. & Save
Adds options to 'Favorite & Save' (add to favorites and download) images with a single-click while browsing FurAffinity.net
What is FurAffinity Fav. & Save?
FurAffinity Fav. & Save is a Chrome extension by tfproxy. This extension has 156 active users, an average user rating of 2.80, and was removed from Chrome Web Store 2 years ago. The latest version, 1.3.5, was updated 4 years ago.
This extension adds new options when logged in and browsing FA:
- A button in the toolbar when viewing an image that will mark the picture as a 'favorite' and also download a copy to your computer.
- A button on the 'Submissions' page where that will do the same thing, except for all of the images you currently have selected.
- An 'Interactive Check' mode to go through the 'New Submissions' page items one at a time with fullscreen previews. This allows you to preview the submission in full screen before deciding whether to Check, Leave Unchecked, or Fav. & Save without having to open a separate window for each submission.
- Adds the ability option to highlight, dim, or auto-check submissions on your 'New Submissions' page based on keywords and whether or not they appear to be streaming notifications.
The images are downloaded to your default download location.
- Fix an issue where button labels wouldn't show up until you went to options and re-saved with the checkbox enabled.
- Added icons to the buttons in interactive mode to make them easier to tell apart at a glance.
- Shortened the button labels in interactive mode now that there are meaningful icons.
- Added an option to completely hide the text on buttons in interactive mode.
FurAffinity Fav. & Save may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
FurAffinity Fav. & Save may not be trust-worthy. Avoid installing if possible unless you really trust this publisher.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to FurAffinity Fav. & Save: