Filter, sort, choose and save any image from any tabs inside your window
What is Image Downloader?
Image Downloader is a comprehensive Chrome extension designed to improve your image management experience. Presenting a user-friendly interface, this extension enables you to select images from current or multiple tabs, filter images by dimensions or text, and save them with ease. Sorting by resolution or domain, customizing thumbnail sizes, and handling bulk downloads are its added features. The extension also promotes organizing abilities with dynamic folder suggestions and a favorite menu for easy access. It offers an exclusive 'personal gallery' to store your chosen images. Beyond these, it boasts a useful delayed download feature, for optimal management of multiple downloads.
This extension allow you to choose images from your current session and to save them : With a clear and simple interface you will be able to do many things to get your favorites images.
Pick images from : A simple menu or directly from Current tab, all tabs and more
- Choose images which images you want to download
- Filter images (by width, height and also text)
- Bulk Download
- Pleasant frame modes (Square and fit to image)
- Custom frame/thumbnail size + extend option
- Easy selection (Simple click, hold mouse button, invert selection, un/select all)
- Select / Create folder + easy access with a Favorite menu
- Dynamic folder suggestion
- Context menu
User reviews summary
- Easy to use
- Comes with a convenient filtering system
- Allows for renaming files and standardizes the format to png
- Compatible with various sites
- Works well with multiple tabs
- Struggles to scan and discover large resolution images
- Does not remember the save folder
- Does not work well with all tabs
- Limited to a certain number of images
- Does not handle .JPG extension properly
- Dysfunctional 'close tab option after download' feature
- Difficulty in handling large number of images
- Easy to use
- Issues with images saving
- Need for improved file naming and path selection features
- Doesn't work with linked images like other extensions
Image Downloader is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Image Downloader if you trust the publisher.
Image Downloader has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Image Downloader: