A browser kitty toy
What is Stray Kitty?
"Stray Kitty" is a Chrome extension intended to provide a fun, interactive experience. Select any kitty, adjust its size, and enjoy this brower-based toy in any tab. It comes with improvements in performance and user interaction. Added features include a sandbox mode for the game and the ability to select a cat of your choice. The extension also has been optimized to use minimum resources, ensuring a smooth user experience.
A cat toy
A little poem:
sheep.exe I am not a free
Click on the add-on button and select from one of the cats to put it into a tab. The eraser button clears all of the cats.
New in 1.1.0
- Added slider to set the size of the kitties
- Added a sandbox mode when Stray Kitty can't start on a page
User reviews summary
- The cats are considered cute by many users
- Helps users relax and have fun
- Fun to use while doing work or homework
- Doesn't work on some websites
- Some users encountered issues with the cats appearing in a white box
- Some users had trouble with the extension getting blocked by Chrome
- The extension is cute and entertaining
- There were issues with the extension working properly on all sites
- Some users want additional features like sound or interactive elements
Stray Kitty is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Stray Kitty if you trust the publisher.
Stray Kitty has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Stray Kitty: