Turns your browser into a slideshow of URLs. - Using just one tab for all URLs for minimal memory/resource footprint - You can…
Url Slideshow is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 51,619 weekly active users The latest version is 0.5.0, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 17
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Url Slideshow here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|0.5.0||Sign in to download||47.17K||17||2022-02-09|
How to install Url Slideshow from a CRX file
- Download the Url Slideshow CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Url Slideshow CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Url Slideshow.
How to install Url Slideshow from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Url Slideshow ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Url Slideshow ZIP file from step 1. Url Slideshow is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Url Slideshow:
User count: 146
Allows you to setup a slideshow of webpages as your new tab page.
User count: 1,190
Plays the slideshow with images which is linked from the page.
Publisher: Benjamin Oakes
User count: 17,849
Cycle through your Chrome tabs automatically. Great for monitoring information on a TV with a computer attached.