Save to Cloud
Save PDF, images or webpages - opened in Chrome - to the cloud drive. You can select a folder where the file should be saved.
What is Save to Cloud?
Save to Cloud is a Chrome extension designed to offer an easy and direct way to save your documents, images, and web pages to Google Drive from your browser. It also doubles as a snipping tool allowing users to take screenshots of whole webpages, crop or edit them and send via email. The extension gives the flexibility to choose the saving folder for every file on Google Drive, ensuring better file organization. Extra features include editing pdf files with the help of PDFzorro, a free online PDF editor.
With this extension you can save your documents directly from the browser to Google Drive.
Save PDF or image files (opened with Chrome) with a few clicks directly to your Google Drive
Use this extension as snipping tool. Take a screenshot of a complete website. Also you can Crop/Cut the screenshot and send via Email in our Online Editor.
Select a folder where the file should be save. For every file you will save to gdrive you can select a folder.
Info: To use this extension, you must allow "URL Access". You will find this options in:
More tools -> Extensions -> Save to Google Drive:
✓ Allow access to file URL for 'Save to Google Drive'.
User reviews summary
- Some users find it helpful and a great productivity booster.
- Option to choose the folder before saving.
- Some users appreciate the functionality of the extension
- Many users report that the extension simply does not work.
- Frequent claim that the extension appears to be a bait to show users ads in the upload page.
- The extension asks for unnecessary permissions and attempts to change user information.
- The extension doesn't save directly to Google Drive as anticipated.
- The extension does not work or function as expected.
- Issues with the extension showing ads to users.
- The extension downloads file to local pc instead of uploading it directly to Google Drive.
Save to Cloud is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
Save to Cloud has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Save to Cloud: