RarityRanks

RarityRanks

An extension that shows the rarity rank and rarity score under NFT tokens The extension displays a small window above some images…

  • RarityRanks
  • RarityRanks
What is RarityRanks?
RarityRanks is a Chrome extension that enhances your NFT browsing experience by showing the rarity rank and score under NFT tokens. When browsing NFTs on Opensea.io and market.x.immutable.com, the extension pops a compact window that provides key data on the rarity of the token. The rarity information is derived from the API of RarityRanks.io. Optional settings in the extension allow you to toggle off the pop-ups and switch to a dark theme. The extension presently supports select collections and continues to update for reliability and accuracy.
Stats
Users: 10,000+
Rating: 4.38 (13)
Version: 1.0.3 (Last updated: 2021-12-23)
Creation date: 2021-11-02
Risk impact: Moderate risk impact
Risk likelihood: Very low risk likelihood
Manifest version: 2
Permissions:
  • tabs
  • storage
  • http://opensea.io/*
  • https://opensea.io/*
  • http://market.x.immutable.com/*
  • https://market.x.immutable.com/*
Size: 247.81K
Stats date:

Other platforms

Not available on Firefox
RarityRanks
RarityRanks (v1.0.4)
0.00 (0) 454
Want to check extension ranking and stats more quickly for other Chrome extensions? Install Chrome-Stats extension to view Chrome-Stats data as you browse the Chrome Web Store.
Chrome-Stats extension
Summary

An extension that shows the rarity rank and rarity score under NFT tokens

The extension displays a small window above some images of NFT tokens. On the Opensea.io and market.x.immutable.com/ websites.

This window contains information about the rarity rank and rarity score of this token. RarityRanks extension takes information from the API- https://rarityranks.io/

In the extension pop-up, you can turn off the display of pop-ups over NFT tokens. You can also switch the extension windows to a dark theme.

At the moment, the extension only shows a popup over some of the collections. For example "The Doge Pound". You can check how extension works on this page - https://opensea.io/collection/the-doge-pound or https://market.x.immutable.com/assets?collection=0x343fd244ab5a1d1129a6edf21ba37c64aa725ff0

Latest updates RarityRanks extension: Release 1.0.3 - 22/12/2021

  • New design improvements. Added a static element displaying the rarity rank.
  • New mode for collection pages added. 5% of the most rare NFTs are highlighted in red. And in green for 20% of the most rare. The remaining 80% are displayed in gray.
See more
User reviews
Downloaded it for Chrome and it won't open. Just hangs there processing. Deleted and re-added 2x and still doesn't work.
by Scott Voak Scott Voak, 2022-06-08

THE BEST OF THE BEST
by Jo Da Jo Da, 2022-05-12

The most useful rarity extension for NFTs, no need to browse on another tab and search for your IDs ever again, everything is displayed on your screen at once!
by Mickaël Siv Mickaël Siv, 2022-01-03
View all user reviews
Safety
Risk impact

RarityRanks may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.

Risk likelihood

RarityRanks has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.

Upgrade to see risk analysis details
Promo images
RarityRanks small promo image
Small promo image
Similar extensions

Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to RarityRanks: