DashBlox - Improving Roblox
Creates new features that otherwise are missing, removed, or don't exist.
What is DashBlox - Improving Roblox?
DashBlox - Improving Roblox is a versatile Chrome extension that brings a host of features and customizability for users on Roblox. It allows you to revert back to the old Robux and navigation icons, and the original top bar along with classic homepage look. It offers features like showing 'Last Online', 'Item Statistics' and grouping the home page's recommended section. Users can also personalize their theme in settings. Problems or glitches can be reported on its GitHub page.
This extension has multiple features to improve your experience on Roblox, just to list a few of the features that are included in the extension:
- Last Online.
- Item statistics.
- Grouping the home page's recommended section.
- The ability to customize your theme in settings.
- The ability to revert back to the old robux icon.
- The ability to revert back to the old navigation icons.
- The ability to revert back to the original top bar.
- The ability to revert back the classic homepage look.
You can find the latest update logs here: https://github.com/WingedDash/DashBlox/blob/master/Update%20log.md
If you find any bugs or glitches, you can report them here: https://github.com/WingedDash/DashBlox/issues
User reviews summary
- The extension brings back old features and has a nostalgic aspect
- The extension is compatible with other extensions and doesn’t cause glitches
- The extension updates or adds useful features, for example: displaying how long ago a user got offline
- The extension doesn't cause lag or rarely crashes the website
- The extension is safe to use and doesn’t make users lose their accounts
- Some users experienced issues, for example: it changed their dark theme to white
- Some users were unable to join a group
- A user reported that it logged them out of their account
- One user disliked it being redirected to a user's inventory when clicking on a user's profile
- One user wants to see more items in the catalog recommendations
- The users appreciate old and nostalgic features
- Users want more updates and new features
- Users ask questions about available features
- Users appreciate the extension's compatibility with others
- Users discuss about an issue where they were logged out of their account
DashBlox - Improving Roblox may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
DashBlox - Improving Roblox has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to DashBlox - Improving Roblox: