Block Youtube Annotations
Extension blocks anoying annotations on YouTube.
Block Youtube Annotations is available for download. It had 213 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-10-16, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 2 times. The latest version is 1.0.1, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Block Youtube Annotations here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.1||Sign in to download||242.68K||2||2022-02-09|
How to install Block Youtube Annotations from a CRX file
- Download the Block Youtube Annotations CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Block Youtube Annotations CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Block Youtube Annotations.
How to install Block Youtube Annotations from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Block Youtube Annotations ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Block Youtube Annotations ZIP file from step 1. Block Youtube Annotations is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Block Youtube Annotations: