GraphQL Network Inspector
Simple and clean network inspector for GraphQL
What is GraphQL Network Inspector?
GraphQL Network Inspector is a high-performance Chrome extension explicitly designed for GraphQL network inspections. It allows you to easily view individual GraphQL requests along with support for query batching. This unrivaled tool integrates with any client including Apollo and Relay, delivering initial support for subscriptions via websockets, replaying requests, sharing requests and errors, parsing multipart/form-data requests, filtering for persisted queries, and also providing a collapsable request view. The GraphQL Network Inspector works across platforms and continually improves for enhanced team collaboration and better user experience.
A platform agnostic network inspector specifically built for GraphQL. Clearly see individual GraphQL requests including support for query batching. Works with any client including Apollo and Relay.
2.18.0 Initial support for Subscriptions (Beta) only via websockets.
2.17.1 Replay requests with graphdev.app integration
2.17.0 Share requests and errors to improve collaboration in teams
2.16.0 Parse multipart/form-data requests
User reviews summary
- Great for inspecting GraphQL queries
- Visual approach to analyzing request, including queries, mutations, and responses
- Helps to debug and manage GraphQL work more easily
- Disappears from Chrome Dev Tools after Chrome or OS upgrade
- Does not show pending status for pending requests
- Crashes frequently on certain versions of Chrome
- Increases development efficiency
- Helpful in debugging
- Occasional disappearance from browser panel
GraphQL Network Inspector may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
GraphQL Network Inspector has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to GraphQL Network Inspector: