Pitch shifter - HTML5 Video audio FX
Pitch shift the audio in HTML5 videos on any webpage, e.g., YouTube
What is Pitch shifter - HTML5 Video audio FX?
'Pitch shifter - HTML5 Video audio FX' is a Chrome extension that enables you to alter the pitch of audio in HTML5 videos on any webpage. With no impact on playback speed, you can magically fix the voice of a whiney youtuber, create a satanic version of your favorite movie clip, or chipmunk-remix a legendary rap song. This extension does not slow down your computer as it only loads when enabled. Furthermore, it ensures your privacy as it doesn't save your data on a remote server.
Now fixed for Facebook and YouTube, plugin should handle new videos loading in and changing
Pitch shifts audio from HTML5 Video sources on a page, without changing the playback rate (unless you want it to).
Potential use cases:
Fixing the voice of a too whiney youtuber.
A satanic version favourite movie clip.
Or a chipmunk remix of a legendary rap song.
Does NOT save any of your data to a remote server. Does NOT load the pitch shifter on webpage until you enable it (won't needlessly slow your computer down).
User reviews summary
- User-friendly and easy to use
- Works well for music and altering the pitch of sounds
- Useful in medical conditions like diplacusis and misophonia
- Does not work on certain platforms like Youtube or Opera
- Inconsistencies in semitone settings
- Conflicts with other audio extensions
- Not precise in shifting pitch
- Not working on updated versions of chrome
- Inaccuracy and inconsistency in semitone settings
- Conflict with other audio extensions
- Usage for music purpose
- Non-functionality on opera and YouTube
Pitch shifter - HTML5 Video audio FX may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Pitch shifter - HTML5 Video audio FX has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Pitch shifter - HTML5 Video audio FX: