Snapshot this page on Wayback Machine.
Archive is available for download. It had 306 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-05-13, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 2 times. The latest version is 0.1.1, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Archive here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|0.1.1||Sign in to download||4.01M||2||2022-02-09|
How to install Archive from a CRX file
- Download the Archive CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Archive CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Archive.
How to install Archive from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Archive ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Archive ZIP file from step 1. Archive is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Archive:
User count: 154
This extension allows you to browse archived internet pages or create archived pages for sharing.
Git Time Machine
Publisher: Patrick Moody
User count: 117
Time machine for files on github
User count: 1,000
Allows simple archiving of webpages to the Internet Archive.