View high-definition images by hovering mouse over thumbnails, for all your favorite websites and you.
What is PhotoShow?
"PhotoShow" is a useful Chrome extension specifically designed for image enthusiasts. It allows users to view high-definition images simply by hovering their mouse over image thumbnails. The extension is compatible with over 140 websites and domains, including popular ones like Amazon, Facebook, Google, Wiki, and YouTube. It provides hotkeys for convenience and features customizable settings for the best user experience. It operates in local browser environment and respects user privacy.
"PhotoShow" is a tool for browsing high-definition images by hovering mouse on image thumbnails, supporting over 140 websites/domains of your daily use (still in extending), such as Amazon, Facebook, Google, Wiki, YouTube, etc.
● HOTKEYS Esc : Close image viewer Shift + Ctrl + ← : Rotate counterclockwise Shift + Ctrl + → : Rotate clockwise ↑ / → / ↓ / ← : Scroll up / right / down / left PgUp / PgDn : Scroll up / down by image visible height Home / End : Scroll up to the top / down to the bottom M / L / A / P : Switch view mode V: Toggle to the previously used view mode Tab : Open high-definition image in new tab S : Save high-definition image C : Copy high-definition image address
User reviews summary
- Good at zooming in on images
- Many features and customization options
- Regular updates and new features
- Works well on many sites
- Consumes less resources
- Not able to download images using 'S' on many websites
- Blocks Bilibili evolved scripts settings interface
- The extension is unresponsive on some websites
- Issues with interaction on certain websites
- Doesn't support some websites
- Problems with some websites
- Regular updates
- Numerous features
PhotoShow is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install PhotoShow if you trust the publisher.
PhotoShow has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to PhotoShow: