Microsoft Power Automate
Add-on for enabling web automation. This web extension is compatible with Power Automate for desktop version 2.27 or later.
Microsoft Power Automate is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 2,139,109 weekly active users The latest version is 22.214.171.124, and it was published 24 days ago.
Total download count: 36
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Microsoft Power Automate here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|126.96.36.199||Sign in to download||315.00K||12||2023-05-10|
|188.8.131.52||Upgrade subscription to download older files||315.51K||14||2023-03-16|
|184.108.40.206||Upgrade subscription to download older files||189.53K||2||2023-02-14|
|220.127.116.11||Upgrade subscription to download older files||189.43K||3||2023-02-02|
|18.104.22.168||Upgrade subscription to download older files||189.44K||3||2023-01-06|
|22.214.171.124||Upgrade subscription to download older files||179.79K||2||2022-12-03|
How to install Microsoft Power Automate from a CRX file
- Download the Microsoft Power Automate CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Microsoft Power Automate CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Microsoft Power Automate.
How to install Microsoft Power Automate from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Microsoft Power Automate ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Microsoft Power Automate ZIP file from step 1. Microsoft Power Automate is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Microsoft Power Automate:
Page diagnostics for SharePoint
Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
User count: 29,533
A tool to identify page performance problems in SharePoint Online
Publisher: Sergei Sergeev
User count: 2,496
Customize your SharePoint Column, View or Form Layout Formatting JSON using a full-featured editor instead of the default one.
User count: 70,190
An extension for automating your browser by connecting blocks