QR Code Reader
A chrome extension for reading QR code from webpage.
What is QR Code Reader?
The 'QR Code Reader' is a unique extension developed for Chrome browser users. It is adept at decoding any QR codes present on the webpage you are currently browsing. This tool allows you to unlock the information stored in QR codes with just a simple click on the extension icon or by using a keyboard shortcut 'Command/Ctrl+Shift+S'. However, the reader may not be able to decode multiple codes on one page or some complex QR codes.
If there is a QR code on the webpage you are browsing, How do you know the content of that QR Code. Don't Worry, this extension comes to the rescue. QR Code Reader can show the content from the current webpage for you.
Click extension icon or use
Command/Ctrl+Shift+S shortcut to read QR code on current tab.
Known Issues: Can't read multiple QR codes in one page. Unable to decode some QR code.
User reviews summary
- Many features like auto save, online decoding, history limit, sharing
- Advanced and cool features like auto-scan QR code, create, save, history, social sharing
- Good UI and functionality after the update
- Simple and nice
- Very useful tool, love it
- It works
- Can read QR codes on a page
- Useless and not working
- Couldn't find the QR code in the middle of the page (Gitlab setup 2FA page)
- No options when right-clicking the image
- Doesn't work for PDFs in Chrome
- Useful features
- Works well
- Great UI
- Cannot find QR code on certain pages
- Lack of options for certain images
- Doesn't work for PDFs
QR Code Reader may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
QR Code Reader has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to QR Code Reader: