Reflect in Seesaw Extension
Give students a quick way to bring work from any website into Seesaw for added layers of creative thinking and reflection.
Reflect in Seesaw Extension is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 489,539 weekly active users The latest version is 1.2.2, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 5
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Reflect in Seesaw Extension here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.2.2||Sign in to download||73.33K||5||2022-02-09|
How to install Reflect in Seesaw Extension from a CRX file
- Download the Reflect in Seesaw Extension CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Reflect in Seesaw Extension CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Reflect in Seesaw Extension.
How to install Reflect in Seesaw Extension from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Reflect in Seesaw Extension ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Reflect in Seesaw Extension ZIP file from step 1. Reflect in Seesaw Extension is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Reflect in Seesaw Extension:
User count: 57,691
Extension to help teachers more effectively use ClassDojo
User count: 4,956,384
Use Bitmoji anywhere on web!
Publisher: Toby Smith
User count: 51,651
Fires confetti all over your screen!