Priority for everyone: Hash your document to store it in a bank transfer
Prioprepare is available for download. It had 15 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2021-10-29, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 1 times. The latest version is 1.3, and it was published 2 years ago. Be careful when installing it.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Prioprepare here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.3||Sign in to download||153.77K||1||2020-09-13|
How to install Prioprepare from a CRX file
- Download the Prioprepare CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Prioprepare CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Prioprepare.
How to install Prioprepare from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Prioprepare ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Prioprepare ZIP file from step 1. Prioprepare is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Prioprepare: