Classic Cache Killer
Back in Web Store! Automatically clear your browser cache before loading a page. Can be enabled/disabled with a single mouse click.
What is Classic Cache Killer?
"Classic Cache Killer" is a Chrome extension designed to help users automatically clear their web browser's cache with just a single click before any page loads. This tool is particularly useful for web developers, designers, and anyone who needs to see the most recent version of a website without the interference of cached data. Once installed, it can be easily enabled or disabled directly from your browser toolbar, providing a simple and efficient way to manage cache and maintain the freshness of the content you're viewing.
Automatically clear your browser cache before loading a page. Can be enabled/disabled with a single mouse click
Rate us on Facebook with Facebook post
User reviews summary
- Automatically clears cache which saves time and makes development easier
- Solves specific browser and site issues
- Simple to use and works effectively for its intended purpose
- Extension turns off automatically
- May remove all data for the site being worked on rather than just specific cache elements
- May be setting unwanted Doubleclick.net advertising cookies
- Turning off automatically
- Makes development easier by avoiding cache-related issues
- Extension recently updated
Classic Cache Killer is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Classic Cache Killer if you trust the publisher.
Classic Cache Killer has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Classic Cache Killer: