Get RSS Feed URL
Retreive RSS feeds URLs from WebSite
What is Get RSS Feed URL?
'Get RSS Feed URL' is a versatile Chrome extension designed to simplify the process of retrieving RSS feeds from different websites. This tool automatically extracts the URLs of RSS feeds from a website's source code, removing the need to manually search for them. It proves especially useful when dealing with Youtube channels, subreddits, or Kickstarter pages, as it can easily unearth their RSS feed URL. This simplification is a must-have for users aiming to streamline their web browsing experience.
Provides links to the various RSS/Atom feeds of a website.
Indeed, websites do not always provide a direct link to the RSS feed. It is then necessary to look in the source code of the website and find the URL of the feed.
This extension makes it possible to avoid this manipulation because the URLs of the RSS feeds of the website are displayed directly!
In addition, this extension allows you to easily retrieve the RSS feed from a Youtube channel / user, from a subreddit or in a Kickstarter page!
User reviews summary
- Finds and displays the URL of RSS feeds
- Works great for free, even where other services require premium payment
- Useful for finding feeds on forums and other sites
- Doesn't work on many sites
- Possibly behaving like spyware
- No indication when an RSS feed is available on a page
- Efficient in finding RSS feed URL
- Might not work on all websites
- Potential data privacy issues
Get RSS Feed URL may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Get RSS Feed URL has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Get RSS Feed URL: