Speech Recognition Anywhere
Use Voice Recognition to fill out forms and dictate email with speech to text. Control the Internet with custom voice commands!
What is Speech Recognition Anywhere?
Speech Recognition Anywhere is a Chrome extension that utilizes the Web Speech API to provide voice control support across internet usage. Users can dictate emails, fill out online forms, navigate through webpages, and execute commands using customized voice cues. Ideal for both business and medical professionals, it supports major platforms like Google Docs, Microsoft Word online, and Gmail. It offers an extensive list of features such as auto punctuation, text to speech functionality, and unlimited custom voice commands in its full version. The free trial version includes ample features for users to explore.
Control the Internet with your voice. Use voice recognition to fill out forms and write documents on the Internet! Dictate emails with speech to text!
Speech Recognition Anywhere expands the capabilities of the Web Speech API in both Chrome and Edge, in order to allow users to control the Internet or to fill out documents and forms using their voice. A user can use simple voice commands to go to websites or to click on buttons and links. It also works with Google Docs, Microsoft Word online, Gmail, outlook.com and more. Medical professionals use it to fill out web based online medical records. Business professionals use it dictate letters and emails. Custom commands can be created by the user to allow the user to say shortcut phrases that print out a lot of text into a form.
See seabreezecomputers.com/speech for more information on custom commands and scripts.
FREE TRIAL FEATURES:
- Browser extension for Chrome or Edge
- Choose between dozens of languages and dialects for speech recognition
- Dictate emails and online documents
- Fill in forms with your voice
- Go to the next or previous field with your voice
- Go to any web page with your voice
- Switch tabs and navigate webpages with your voice
User reviews summary
- Extremely accurate and fast recognition
- Customizable with ability to create own commands
- Effective tool for learning languages
- Low draw on system resources and memory
- Affordably priced and value for money
- Issues with detecting system audio
- Inability to smoothly navigate or control other tabs/interactions
- Cannot automatically detect spoken language
- Difficulties dealing with punctuation in certain languages
- Fast and Accurate Recognition
- Useful for Language Learning
- Issues with transcription of system audio
- Great tool for disability accessibility
Speech Recognition Anywhere is not very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this extension unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
Speech Recognition Anywhere has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Speech Recognition Anywhere: