Adds context menu items to open a frame (or iframe) in the current tab, a new tab, new window, or incognito window.
Open Frame is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 64,106 weekly active users The latest version is 7, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 4
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Open Frame here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|7||Sign in to download||10.42K||4||2022-02-09|
How to install Open Frame from a CRX file
- Download the Open Frame CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Open Frame CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Open Frame.
How to install Open Frame from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Open Frame ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Open Frame ZIP file from step 1. Open Frame is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Open Frame:
User count: 2,310
Shows frame as a page instead of within a page. It can be opened in current, new tab, new window incongito window
Print this frame
User count: 20,666
You can print only the selected frame in frameset HTML page.
User count: 458
Lets you open a frame in a new tab, a new window, or extract its URL.