Seamlessly create a Rocketrip Price to Beat while you book your business travel.
Rocketrip is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 59,870 weekly active users The latest version is 3.4.33, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 5
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Rocketrip here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|3.4.33||Sign in to download||14.19M||5||2022-02-09|
How to install Rocketrip from a CRX file
- Download the Rocketrip CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Rocketrip CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Rocketrip.
How to install Rocketrip from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Rocketrip ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Rocketrip ZIP file from step 1. Rocketrip is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Rocketrip:
1Password – Password Manager
User count: 3,514,275
The best way to experience 1Password in your browser. Easily sign in to sites, generate passwords, and store secure information.
Highspot for Gmail
User count: 27,779
Highspot naturally fits into your day-to-day workflow by integrating directly with Gmail.
User count: 377,651
Work with Salesforce records directly in your email application with the Gmail integration.