Adblock Unlimited - ad blocker
Effectively ablock tool on all websites in Chrome. Block ads and popup, banners, pre-roll. Perfect adblocker for remove Youtube ads.
Adblock Unlimited - ad blocker is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 666,579 weekly active users The latest version is 1.0.4, and it was published 3 months ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Adblock Unlimited - ad blocker here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.4||Sign in to download||1.30M||3||2023-06-15|
|1.0.3||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.30M||2||2023-05-05|
|1.0.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||887.11K||2||2023-01-04|
|1.0.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||892.38K||2||2022-11-28|
|1.0.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||891.44K||2||2022-11-22|
How to install Adblock Unlimited - ad blocker from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from chrome-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Adblock Unlimited - ad blocker CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Adblock Unlimited - ad blocker CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Adblock Unlimited - ad blocker CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Adblock Unlimited - ad blocker.
How to install Adblock Unlimited - ad blocker from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Adblock Unlimited - ad blocker ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Adblock Unlimited - ad blocker ZIP file from step 1. Adblock Unlimited - ad blocker is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Adblock Unlimited - ad blocker: