Make your browser anonymous on the web in 1 click
What is Secure Kit?
Secure Kit is a Chrome extension designed to simplify the process of secure browsing. With just one click, it allows you to become anonymous on the internet by disabling tracking tools like WebRTC, Flash, Java, cookies, and by modifying various settings including IP address, user agent, and geo-location. It also enables connections to the TOR network without any additional software. Advanced users can manually customize settings to suit their specific needs. Additionally, this extension enhances user privacy by not collecting operational information and maintaining no logs.
Secure Kit helps make your browser anonymous in 1 click. Select Recommended or Strict Settings. Advanced users can select the necessary settings manually. Check IPv4 and IPv6 addresses and get information about country, city and type of IP address.
The extension controls the following settings:
- Disable unique Browser Imprints (no one will be able to monitor your browser)
- Enable HTTPS Everywhere and Do not track feature
- Change browser user agent
- Disable or change Geo Location
- Set by IP address manually or by timer: time zone, browser language and Geo Location
- Connect to the free TOR network without installing additional software
- Connect to your HTTPS or Socks 5 proxy
Secure Kit is not very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this extension unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
Secure Kit is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Secure Kit: