HiddenTools for Google Chrome™
The easiest way to access all the productivity settings and developer tools hidden in the Google Chrome™ browser.
What is HiddenTools for Google Chrome™?
HiddenTools for Google Chrome™ is a Chrome extension, designed to provide easy access to all the hidden settings and tools of Google Chrome™ browser. This includes Chrome applications, bookmarks, connected devices, developer settings, downloads, browser history, etc. It also offers access to experimental Chrome settings and features. It integrates a convenient, efficient, and attractive menu system. Available in both free and paid versions, this extension contributes to improving your web browsing experience by increasing accessibility and efficiency.
The Google Chrome™ browser is hiding a number of settings and tools under the prefix “chrome://” as many power users and developers are aware. HiddenTools gives you access to all these Chrome pages and more in a convenient, efficient, and beautiful menu system. Accessible Chrome pages include:
- Applications – all your installed Chrome applications in one place (chrome://apps)
- Bookmarks – the Chrome bookmarks manager (chrome://bookmarks)
- Devices – connected devices such as printers on your network (chrome://devices)
- DevTools - hidden settings for developers (chrome://inspect)
- Dino Game – the scrolling game hidden in your Chrome browser (chrome://dino)
- Downloads – recently downloaded items (chrome://downloads)
- Extensions – manage your installed Chrome extensions (chrome://extensions)
- Experiments – access experimental Chrome features unreleased to the public (chrome://flags)
- History – your web browsing history (chrome://history)
- About Chrome – Chrome version numbers and issue reporting (chrome://chrome)
- Settings – settings including for browser experience (chrome://settings)
- Web Store – the Chrome web store for more apps and extensions (https://chrome.google.com/webstore)
- Print - Prints the current page using Chrome's print dialog
User reviews summary
- Useful tool to access Chrome internal pages
- Valuable for new app developers/web designers
- Provides a good collection of developer tools
- Efficient access to various settings and tools
- Highlights unknown Chrome settings and tools
- Some users experienced issues finding specific installed extensions
- Report of a bug appearing with Settings > Appearance
- The extension has to be opened from the extensions list as it doesn't do any special functions
- Helpful for app developers and web designers
- Convenient access to all internal Chrome tools and settings
- Discovery of new extensions/widgets
HiddenTools for Google Chrome™ is safe to use. It does not request any sensitive permissions.
HiddenTools for Google Chrome™ has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to HiddenTools for Google Chrome™: