Keywords Highlighter is available for download. It had 323 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-10-09, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 6 times. The latest version is 1.2, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
Total download count: 6
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Keywords Highlighter here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.2||Sign in to download||109.71K||6||2022-02-09|
How to install Keywords Highlighter from a CRX file
- Download the Keywords Highlighter CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Keywords Highlighter CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Keywords Highlighter.
How to install Keywords Highlighter from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Keywords Highlighter ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Keywords Highlighter ZIP file from step 1. Keywords Highlighter is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Keywords Highlighter:
Highlight This: finds and marks words
User count: 100,000
Automatically finds and highlights words and phrases on the web page according to your list
User count: 20,000
An essential tool to highlight all words you want in webpages.
User count: 10,000
MultiHighlighter allows multi-word searching/highlighting on almost any web page. Each term is highlighted with a unique color.