What is CKAuthenticator?
ContentKeeper CKAuthenticator extension for Chromebook user identification
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Your logged-in e-mail address will be sent to your organization's secure gateway appliance in order to identify you.
User reviews summary
- Useful in school settings
- May serve as a tool to limit distractions
- Some users have found bypass methods
- Blocks even educational or work-related content
- Cannot be easily uninstalled
- Drains battery life quickly
- May log website data and passwords
- Prevents leisure activities such as games or watching videos
- Blocks a lot of content
- Difficult to uninstall
- Impact on battery life
- Can be bypassed by certain methods
- Used primarily in school and institutional settings
CKAuthenticator is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install CKAuthenticator if you trust the publisher.
CKAuthenticator has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to CKAuthenticator: