Get daily top headlines when opening your browser! This extension automatically sets Yahoo.com as your homepage and new tab page.
Yahoo Homepage is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 561,671 weekly active users The latest version is 3.0.5, and it was published 3 months ago.
Total download count: 68
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Yahoo Homepage here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
How to install Yahoo Homepage from a CRX file
- Download the Yahoo Homepage CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Yahoo Homepage CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Yahoo Homepage.
How to install Yahoo Homepage from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Yahoo Homepage ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Yahoo Homepage ZIP file from step 1. Yahoo Homepage is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Yahoo Homepage:
Yahoo! Mail Notifier
User count: 21,063
Notifies you when new emails arrived in your Yahoo! Mail box
User count: 167,809
See search differently. Set your search engine to Yahoo!
Adblocker for Yahoo Mail™
User count: 16,294
Hide ads in Yahoo Mail™.