Manage My Tabs - Tab Manager
Manage My Tabs is an extension that gives the user a quick and simple way to manage their tabs.
What is Manage My Tabs - Tab Manager?
"Manage My Tabs - Tab Manager" is a Chrome extension designed for the efficient management of browser tabs. It enables users to organize tabs by site name and access them from a single view, allowing quick navigation and improved productivity. The extension also offers features such as search, group or individual tab closure, auto-updates and a handy Undo feature.
Manage My Tabs is an extension that gives the user a quick and simple way to manage their tabs. Tabs are grouped by website name and are shown in one convenient tab that the user may search and customize. From the manager tab, the user can navigate to any tab, close tabs individually or by groups and view tabs from other windows.
- Groups tabs by website hostname
- Lists tab groups and tabs alphabetically or numerically
- Search for tab or tab group
- Close tabs individually or by group
- Navigate to tabs
- Auto updates when tabs are opened or closed
- Undo button to reopen the last tab that was closed (Ctrl + Z)
- Change number of columns
- Restore default settings button
- Display number of tabs per group
- Get tabs from all windows
Manage My Tabs - Tab Manager is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Manage My Tabs - Tab Manager if you trust the publisher.
Manage My Tabs - Tab Manager has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Manage My Tabs - Tab Manager: