Enable Copy, Simple Click Copy, Enable Select, Enable Paste in Every Site. Crack Disable Copy.
What is Enable Copy?
'Enable Copy' is a Chrome extension that restores control to the user by breaking through website copy protection. If you've ever encountered a site that doesn't allow you to copy or select text, Enable Copy permits these actions. It also enables the use of the context menu, making your browser more user-friendly and resourceful. Regain power and control over your browser with the Enable Copy extension.
Re-enable Copy on every no copy site.
Crack Disable Copy or Cancel Crack by click the icon.
Unblock Context menu and Select is a tool that helps you bypass web site copy protection.
Have you ever tried to select a text or access a context menu or copy a text, and nothing happened? Website owners can use technical tricks to disable selecting and copying content from their webpages.
We believe that a decent browser shouldn’t allow such tricks.
With Enable Copy extention, you control of your browser context menu again.
User reviews summary
- Effective for enabling copying
- Can enable copying on various sites like Baidu, WeChat reading, etc.
- Simple to activate and deactivate
- Works well
- Does not work without reloading the page
- Can conflict with other scripts or extensions
- Appears to be a copy of another extension 'SuperCopy'
- Does not auto-copy the selected text
- Ability to copy from different sites
- Needs manual command (ctrl+c) to copy text
- Suspected copy of another extension
Enable Copy is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Enable Copy if you trust the publisher.
Enable Copy has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Enable Copy: