Office - Enable Copy and Paste
Cut, copy, and paste from the right-click menu and ribbon in Office on the web.
What is Office - Enable Copy and Paste?
Office - Enable Copy and Paste is a user-friendly Chrome extension that empowers users with the ability to cut, copy, and paste via right-click menus and the ribbon toolbar when accessing Microsoft Office on the web. The web browser's limitations previously hindered these actions, but the Enable Copy and Paste extension offers the necessary permissions.
Installing this free extension enables you to cut, copy, and paste via right-click menus and the ribbon toolbar when using Office on the web.
Due to limitations of web browsers, copying and pasting in Microsoft Office for the web through menus requires additional permissions which are provided through this extension.
User reviews summary
- Enables copy/paste functionality on web articles with restrictions
- Works for Microsoft Office in Chrome as promised
- Recently stopped working for some users
- The need for an extension for basic functionality like copy/paste is seen as unnecessary
- Some users report the extension is a waste of time and resources
- It's considered intrusive and aggravating by some
- Accusations of the extension being used for data stealing
- The extension is unnecessary or redundant
- Copy/paste should be a basic, built-in feature not requiring an extension
- The extension has stopped working or doesn't work
- Frustration over having to use an extension for a simple task
- Waste of time and developer talent
Office - Enable Copy and Paste is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
Office - Enable Copy and Paste has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Office - Enable Copy and Paste: