Re-enable the possibility to use the context menu on sites that overrides it.
Allow Right-Click is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 469,279 weekly active users The latest version is 220.127.116.11, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 42
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Allow Right-Click here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|18.104.22.168||Sign in to download||21.99K||42||2022-02-09|
How to install Allow Right-Click from a CRX file
- Download the Allow Right-Click CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Allow Right-Click CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Allow Right-Click.
How to install Allow Right-Click from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Allow Right-Click ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Allow Right-Click ZIP file from step 1. Allow Right-Click is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Allow Right-Click:
User count: 73,107
Re-enable the possibility to use the context menu, copy, paste, and text selection on sites that prevent them.
Absolute Enable Right Click & Copy
User count: 608,100
Force Enable Right Click & Copy
Enable Right Click for Google Chrome™
User count: 398,241
Re-enable Right Click for Google Chrome™