CookieManager - Cookie Editor
Edit cookies related to the current page and all its CORS frames right from the popup interface
What is CookieManager - Cookie Editor?
CookieManager - Cookie Editor is a robust Chrome extension designed with functionality and user-convenience in mind. It provides an interactive toolbar interface that lets users effortlessly view and edit all cookies related to the current webpage, including those accessed by CORS subframes. Its features range from cookie import/export in a JSON file, cookie overview related to the active tab, and accessibility to a dedicated cookie editor. It also boasts compatibility with Wget and Curl command-line tools. Contextual search and opening options further add to its user-friendly persona.
This open-source extension offers a toolbar interface to view and edit all the cookies that are related to the current page. For your convenience, the extension also lists those cookies that are accessed by cross-origin (CORS) subframes located on the current page. Cookies are categorized into different sections based on their origins.
It is possible to edit different cookie properties right from the interface. Also, you can also delete the selected cookies.
- Import and export cookies to and from a JSON file
- View all cookies related to the current tab even sub-frames
- Open the cookie editor in a separate tab for a larger view
- "Search Cookies by Domain" context menu over the action button
- "Open Cookie Editor in new Tab" context menu over the action button
- Export cookies in TEXT format (compatible with Wget and Curl command-line tools)
For bug reports please use https://github.com/joue-quroi/cookie-editor/
User reviews summary
- No unnecessary animations, making the extension quicker to use than other editors.
- Supports viewing and editing of cookies.
- You can retrieve and regenerate a bad cookie from a website.
- Has to be on a live web page to use the extension.
- Doesn't support the import of cookies.txt.
- Convoluted export functionality that only works for the current page or tab and requires manual input for each cookie.
- Unable to edit cookie values.
- Can't create a new cookie.
- Can't handle an incognito session.
- The ability to view cookies.
- Issues with editing or creating cookies.
- Export functionality limitations
CookieManager - Cookie Editor may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
CookieManager - Cookie Editor has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to CookieManager - Cookie Editor: