Grid View for Google Meet (fixed)
Allows More Users in Google Meet Grid View
What is Grid View for Google Meet (fixed)?
Grid View for Google Meet (fixed) is a highly sought-after Chrome extension that resolves the issue of limited numbers in Google Meet's grid view. The extension allows more users to be seen during a meeting by forcing all participant's video to load when grid view is enabled. It features advanced options like highlighting the person speaking and hiding participants without videos. Note that due to constant updates from Google, some features may not work perfectly at times, but support is eagerly ready to resolve problems. It's free to use and easily downloadable.
❗We have solved the issue and it is now working again! ❗
It works but we are currently looking for a better fix. Google changes their code A LOT so please be patient as we are working hard to make it better. :)
- Adds a toggle to use a grid layout in Google Meets and more advanced features
Don't forget to leave a 5-Star review!
1.) Create Google Meet Meeting 2.) Load everyone up in the meeting 3.) Click our green grid extension logo in the extension bar 4.) Click "Enable Grid View"
User reviews summary
- Allows users to see everyone in a Google Meet
- User-friendly, with features that automatically adjust during presentations
- Useful for everyday use, especially for people who frequently use Google Meet
- Extension works flawlessly even in large meetings
- Some users reported that the extension is not working
- A user complained about seeing '15 others' despite enabling the Grid view
- The extension is very useful for Google Meet
- It allows users to view all participants in a meeting on one screen
- The developers fixed the previous issues and continuously improve the extension
Grid View for Google Meet (fixed) may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Grid View for Google Meet (fixed) has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Grid View for Google Meet (fixed):