An easy-to-use eyedropper tool that automatically copies the Hex Code of the desired color.
ColorPick Eyedropper is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 18,253 weekly active users The latest version is 1.1, and it was published a year ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of ColorPick Eyedropper here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version.
|1.1||Sign in to download||27.18K||1||2022-10-14|
Upgrade to download older files
How to install ColorPick Eyedropper from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run chrome-stats.exe file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from chrome-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the ColorPick Eyedropper CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download ColorPick Eyedropper CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded ColorPick Eyedropper CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install ColorPick Eyedropper.
How to install ColorPick Eyedropper from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the ColorPick Eyedropper ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked ColorPick Eyedropper ZIP file from step 1. ColorPick Eyedropper is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to ColorPick Eyedropper: