Full Page Screenshot
Take awesome screenshots of entire websites and capture page elements. No sign up. Offline. By Conceptboard
What is Full Page Screenshot?
Full Page Screenshot is a Chrome extension that enables user to take detailed screenshots of entire websites and capture custom page elements. It allows easy processing, offline access and protects user privacy. The captured images can be dragged directly into other apps, saved as PNG files with a single click and no need for signing up. It can take screenshots from local files, capture pages in your intranet, and access captures offline. You can configure delays to capture animations and exclude sticky headers and footers.
Full Page Screenshot for Google Chrome captures entire websites and custom areas.
- Drag captures directly into other apps
- Save PNG files with one click
- No login or sign up needed
- Take screenshots from local files
- Capture pages in your intranet
- Access captures offline
CAPTURE FINE TUNING
- Configure delays to capture animations
- Exclude sticky headers and footers
User reviews summary
- Easy to use
- Keeps screenshots in the task bar
- Helpful for research and shopping
- Can choose to disable suspicious permissions
- Works fine when it operates correctly
- Doesn't work, gets stuck at a certain percentage
- Doesn't scroll on Brave browser
- Doesn't capture full page, sometimes only visible section
- Suspicious permissions enabled by default
- May have compromised user identity through unauthorized card charges
- Extension gets stuck at a certain percentage
- Doesn't always capture full page
- Useful for research/shopping
- Suspicious default permissions
- Potential security risks
Full Page Screenshot is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
Full Page Screenshot has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Full Page Screenshot: