Input Tools' Keyboard Enlarger
This extension makes Input Tools' keyboard larger. Nothing more, nothing less.
Input Tools' Keyboard Enlarger is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 60,458 weekly active users The latest version is 0.1.0, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 5
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Input Tools' Keyboard Enlarger here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|0.1.0||Sign in to download||6.85K||5||2022-02-09|
How to install Input Tools' Keyboard Enlarger from a CRX file
- Download the Input Tools' Keyboard Enlarger CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Input Tools' Keyboard Enlarger CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Input Tools' Keyboard Enlarger.
How to install Input Tools' Keyboard Enlarger from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Input Tools' Keyboard Enlarger ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Input Tools' Keyboard Enlarger ZIP file from step 1. Input Tools' Keyboard Enlarger is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Input Tools' Keyboard Enlarger:
Google Input Tools
User count: 3,447,271
Input Tools lets you type in the language of your choice.
Keyboard Start Page
Publisher: Guangyang Li
User count: 1,706
Open your favorite websites with visualized keyboard shortcuts.
User count: 466,298
Fullscreen on-screen virtual keyboard for touch screen devices