YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ
Automatically closes banner ads and clicks 'Skip Ad' buttons for you.
YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ is available for download. It had 1,000 active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-07-07, and it has been downloaded from Chrome-Stats 5 times. The latest version is 0.4, and it was published 2 years ago. Be careful when installing it.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version.
|Sign in to download
How to install YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run chrome-stats.exe file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from chrome-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ.
How to install YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ ZIP file from step 1. YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ: