YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ
Automatically closes banner ads and clicks 'Skip Ad' buttons for you.
YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ is available for download. It had 1,000 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-07-07, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 2 times. The latest version is 0.4, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|0.4||Sign in to download||11.25K||2||2022-02-09|
How to install YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ from a CRX file
- Download the YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ.
How to install YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ ZIP file from step 1. YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to YouTube - Ad Skipper ᴮᴱᵀᴬ: