YouTube Watch Time Counter
Counts the total time you watch videos on YouTube.
What is YouTube Watch Time Counter?
"YouTube Watch Time Counter" is a Chrome extension that monitors and records the total viewing length of YouTube videos watched. The extension provides aggregated data from daily, weekly, monthly to annual viewing time, with a fun ranking system. The data can be synced with your Google account to keep the records current and valid.
Have you ever wondered how much time you spent on YouTube in total? If you've had, this extension is right for you!
Features: • Count a total watch time in any video on YouTube. • Ranking system, just for fun. • Watch time data, including how much time has been watched today, yesterday, in the last 7 days, last 30 days and last 365 days. • Sync the aforementioned data with your Google account.
User reviews summary
- Overall good functionality
- Provides detailed statistics
- Tracks time accurately when a video is playing
- Issues with extension working consistently, especially when pausing videos
- The red dot indicator is considered annoying by some users
- Doesn't track time spent browsing or commenting on videos
- Request for the ability to select or deselect certain channels for watch time recording
- Some users find the ranking system unnecessary or counterproductive
- Request for the addition of daily watch hours feature
YouTube Watch Time Counter is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install YouTube Watch Time Counter if you trust the publisher.
YouTube Watch Time Counter has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to YouTube Watch Time Counter: