Color picker tool - geco
Capture colors from web pages, color picker, color history. This is better compared to Color picker, color pick, eyedropper,…
Color picker tool - geco is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 2,320,544 weekly active users The latest version is 1.0.6, and it was published 7 days ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Color picker tool - geco here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.6||Sign in to download||1.42M||1||2023-09-20|
|1.0.5||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.42M||4||2023-08-30|
|1.0.4||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.39M||4||2023-07-19|
|1.0.3||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.39M||4||2023-04-12|
|1.0.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.39M||2||2023-02-08|
|1.0.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.44M||4||2022-12-02|
|1.0.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.44M||4||2022-02-09|
|0.5.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||163.93K||3||2021-11-17|
How to install Color picker tool - geco from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from chrome-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Color picker tool - geco CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Color picker tool - geco CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Color picker tool - geco CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Color picker tool - geco.
How to install Color picker tool - geco from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Color picker tool - geco ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Color picker tool - geco ZIP file from step 1. Color picker tool - geco is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Color picker tool - geco: