Gmail Checker Lite (multi-account)
Does what it says. Supports up to two accounts at the same time. No fancy features.
What is Gmail Checker Lite (multi-account)?
Gmail Checker Lite (multi-account) is a Chrome extension for easy management and notification of unread emails on Gmail. The extension offers practical features like sound notifications, support for new inbox from Google, and options to select email feeds such as 'Primary' or 'All e-mails'. It also supports simultaneous checks for two Gmail accounts without the need for passwords. It continually gets updated for enhanced performance and user satisfaction.
A simple extension that checks your Gmail inbox and displays the unread count with a nice icon/badge. Also, sound notifications available. Probably one of the few that let you choose the feed you want. 'Primary' or 'All e-mail' are the ones available! Supports the new Inbox from Google and you have up to two accounts at the same time being checked password-less, which is great!
- MULTI ACCOUNT SUPPORT! Hell yeah, finally.
- New icons
- Retina support
- Hotfix for the new feature. Added proper default values.
- Added new permissions for inbox.google.com
User reviews summary
- Simple and clean
- Efficient, minimal system resource usage
- Fast at refreshing status
- Some users wish for customizable sound notifications
- Unability to check messages in markers other than 'Inbox'
- Some users report not receiving notifications
- Works great with multiple accounts
- User wishes for customizable icon
- User wishes for customizable refresh rates
Gmail Checker Lite (multi-account) may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Gmail Checker Lite (multi-account) has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Gmail Checker Lite (multi-account):