Siteimprove Accessibility Checker
Jumpstart Your Web Accessibility Efforts Directly in Google Chrome
What is Siteimprove Accessibility Checker?
The 'Siteimprove Accessibility Checker' is a Chrome extension designed to assess and enhance web accessibility. It instantly reviews your web page, highlights accessibility issues, and offers precise solutions. Additionally, it facilitates secure evaluation of password-protected or private pages, and dynamic content. It's a tool to ensure your web pages are accessible to all users.
The Siteimprove Accessibility Checker is your tool to evaluate any web page for accessibility issues at any given time. It provides intuitive, visual feedback about your content by highlighting detected issues right on the page and gives you:
an immediate overview of your page’s accessibility issues
clear explanations of how they affect your users
plus specific recommendations on how to fix them
All analysis is done entirely within the Chrome browser, allowing secure evaluation of password-protected or non-public pages, multi-step forms, and dynamic content.
Get started today and be certain that your pages are accessible for everyone.
User reviews summary
- Easy to use interface
- Detailed reports referencing WCAG guidelines
- Identifies more accessibility errors compared to other tools
- Integrates well with website being analysed
- Useful for users of Siteimprove's paid service
- Does not fully support WCAG 2.1 standards
- No built-in color contrast checker
- Gives off too many false positives
- References to WCAG guidelines
- Ease of use
- Lack of WCAG 2.1 support
- Suggestion for built-in colour contrast checker
Siteimprove Accessibility Checker is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
Siteimprove Accessibility Checker has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Siteimprove Accessibility Checker: