Dub YouTube and Twitter videos in minutes with a single click.
EzDubs is available to install from Chrome Web Store
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of EzDubs here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|0.24||Sign in to download||104.64K||0||2022-12-02|
|0.21||Upgrade subscription to download older files||104.60K||0||2022-11-30|
|0.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||103.97K||0||2022-11-27|
How to install EzDubs from a CRX file
- Download the EzDubs CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded EzDubs CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install EzDubs.
How to install EzDubs from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the EzDubs ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked EzDubs ZIP file from step 1. EzDubs is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to EzDubs: