Dynamics 365 Power Pane
Dynamics 365 Power Pane is a helper tool designed to integrate with Dynamics CRM/365 application and allow you to manipulate forms.
Dynamics 365 Power Pane is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 55,972 weekly active users The latest version is 220.127.116.11, and it was published 9 months ago.
Total download count: 112
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Dynamics 365 Power Pane here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|18.104.22.168||Sign in to download||1.09M||26||2022-06-23|
|1.2.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.09M||86||2022-02-09|
How to install Dynamics 365 Power Pane from a CRX file
- Download the Dynamics 365 Power Pane CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Dynamics 365 Power Pane CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Dynamics 365 Power Pane.
How to install Dynamics 365 Power Pane from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Dynamics 365 Power Pane ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Dynamics 365 Power Pane ZIP file from step 1. Dynamics 365 Power Pane is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Dynamics 365 Power Pane:
Level up for Dynamics 365/Power Apps
Publisher: Natraj Yegnaraman
User count: 108,976
Quickly perform advanced/hidden actions in Dynamics 365/Power Apps, without bookmarklets.
User count: 521
A browser extension for designing and capturing D365 UI Tests
Dataverse REST Builder
Publisher: Guido Preite
User count: 858
Create and Execute requests against the Dataverse Web API endpoint.