CrankWheel Screen Sharing
Instant browser tab or screen sharing with one or multiple customers. No download or preparation needed, even on their mobile.
CrankWheel Screen Sharing is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 56,380 weekly active users The latest version is 188.8.131.52, and it was published 2 months ago.
Total download count: 23
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of CrankWheel Screen Sharing here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
How to install CrankWheel Screen Sharing from a CRX file
- Download the CrankWheel Screen Sharing CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded CrankWheel Screen Sharing CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install CrankWheel Screen Sharing.
How to install CrankWheel Screen Sharing from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the CrankWheel Screen Sharing ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked CrankWheel Screen Sharing ZIP file from step 1. CrankWheel Screen Sharing is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to CrankWheel Screen Sharing:
User count: 42,836
Chrome Extension for sharing screen in video chat
User count: 94,213
Screen Share allows you to share your device screen or a particular application with remote audiences during live sessions.
Avaya Screen Sharing
User count: 75,542
Enable real-time collaborative screen-sharing with Avaya Conferencing