ActivID CMS extension
ActivID Credential Management System Extension
ActivID CMS extension is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 633,866 weekly active users The latest version is 184.108.40.206, and it was published 3 months ago.
Total download count: 7
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of ActivID CMS extension here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|220.127.116.11||Sign in to download||41.26K||2||2023-02-24|
|18.104.22.168||Upgrade subscription to download older files||41.28K||3||2022-11-22|
|22.214.171.124||Upgrade subscription to download older files||41.24K||2||2022-09-10|
How to install ActivID CMS extension from a CRX file
- Download the ActivID CMS extension CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded ActivID CMS extension CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install ActivID CMS extension.
How to install ActivID CMS extension from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the ActivID CMS extension ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked ActivID CMS extension ZIP file from step 1. ActivID CMS extension is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to ActivID CMS extension:
ID Card reader extension
User count: 10,684
Extension for communication with service for accessing ID card reader
Thales Smart Card Bridge
User count: 3,684
Provides the payShield Manager web application with access to the host’s PC/SC smart card reader.
User count: 3,038
Shows TLS certificate info and validation level of the servers you connect.