IP Alert warns users of potential IP claims on Amazon Product Detail Pages.
What is IP Alert?
IP Alert is a Chrome extension specifically designed to help Amazon sellers detect potential Intellectual Property claims on product pages. The tool operates by triggering a pop-up alert and a flashing red siren near the brand name when a possible IP claim is detected. The brands are regularly updated and crowd-sourced by fellow Amazon sellers, ensuring the highest level of accuracy.
The IP Alert extension will trigger a pop-up as well as a flashing red siren near the brand name on an Amazon Product detail page.
The brands that are triggered have been crowd-sourced by fellow Amazon sellers and are updated regularly.
User reviews summary
- Helps avoid IP complaints
- Saves users from investing in products that could be problematic
- New mobile app has proven to be useful
- Helpful for Amazon sellers to avoid products from brands that could cause issues
- Continual updates and new feature additions
- Some users experienced issues with licenses and believe it's a scam
- Difficulty contacting their support team
- There are brands missing in their claim tool
- Limited access makes it difficult to share with employees
- Does not get responses after contacting support
- Potential brand IP issues
- Useful in avoiding problematic products
- Difficulties experienced with the license after purchase
- Links with Arbitrage business
- The mobile app feature
IP Alert may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
IP Alert is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to IP Alert: