Removes the annoying Are You Still Listening? from Pandora.
What is Pandora Listener?
'Pandora Listener' is a Chrome extension designed to enhance your Pandora.com experience by silently dismissing the 'Are You Still Listening?' popup. This lets you continue your music listening session without any interruptions, whether you're hosting a party, enjoying a dinner, playing a game, studying, or simply relaxing. It doesn't interfere with ads between songs or website's sidebar ads but can be used alongside an ad-blocker. Initial release focuses on blocking 'Are You Still Listening?' alerts, future updates plan to include song information notifications.
Ever been sitting in your living room listening to your favorite Pandora.com station from the comfort of your couch and suddenly noticed your station has stopped due to the "Are you still listening?" page?
Well, not anymore! Pandora Listener is an extension that automatically skips the "Are you still listening?" button for you. You won't have to get up and click the mouse every hour to continue on with your party, dinner, family board game, studying, or relaxation time!
- This does not block the ads that appear between songs or on the sidebar of the website. This extensions works very well with an ad-blocker, which does do this.
Version 1: -Release! -"Are You still listening?" blocker.
Future releases: -Implementing notifications for song information.
User reviews summary
- Can load up Pandora and do other things
- Seems to prevent ads
- Played exactly what users wanted to hear
- Does not work after Pandora updates
- Hasn't been updated by developer
- Keeps redirecting to purchase spot
- Doesn't work
- No updates from developer
- Issues with new Pandora layout
Pandora Listener may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Pandora Listener has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Pandora Listener: