Chess extension to help users improve in the game of chess!
What is Chess Aid?
Chess Aid is a Chrome extension specifically designed to assist users in mastering the game of chess. It provides an array of features such as the best move suggestion using stockfish, an evaluation bar to assess the position, highlighting of friendly and enemy pieces under attack, openings explorer for studying opening lines, and a hand and brain mode to develop a better understanding of piece usage and strategy. Its interactive and user-friendly interface makes the learning process simple and enjoyable.
This extension is for learning purposes only and not to be used in live chess games.
Note: For the free trial to work, you must have sync turned on for your google account (Click on your google profile avatar to the right of the address bar and ensure it says "Sync is on").
If you have any issues at all, please join the discord server for addiational help! Discord Server: https://discord.gg/dH4BWZ3qyW (Updates, help, feedback)
A chess extension that can
- Highlight the best move using stockfish 🐟
- Show the evaluation bar 💯
- Show openings explorer 🥾
User reviews summary
- Helpful for learning chess
- Highlights squares for better understanding of moves
- Good for practicing and improving chess skills
- Only 48-hour trial for free version
- Paid version is very limited
- Risk of getting banned in online games
- Easy to use
- Comparisons with Chess Assist
- Issues with the Pro version
Chess Aid may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Chess Aid is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Chess Aid: