The all in one Red team extension for web pentester
What is Hack-Tools?
Hack-Tools is a comprehensive and user-friendly Chrome extension specifically designed for web penetration tests. It offers a wide range of features including dynamic reverse shell generator, shell spawning, MSF Venom Builder, XSS payloads, basic SQLi payloads, and Local file inclusion payloads (LFI). Hack-Tools aims to save time and increase efficiency by providing most of the crucial tools and payloads in one place, negating the need to search different websites or local storage spaces. It also provides additional functions such as data encoding, hash generation, useful Linux commands, and a CVE search engine.
SOURCE CODE : https://github.com/LasCC/Hack-Tools
HackTools, is a web extension facilitating your web application penetration tests, it includes cheat sheets as well as all the tools used during a test such as XSS payloads, Reverse shells and much more.
With the extension you no longer need to search for payloads in different websites or in your local storage space, most of the tools are accessible in one click. HackTools is accessible either in pop up mode or in a whole tab in the Devtools part of the browser with F12.
- Dynamic Reverse Shell generator (PHP, Bash, Ruby, Python, Perl, Netcat)
- Shell Spawning (TTY Shell Spawning)
- MSF Venom Builder
- XSS Payloads
- Basic SQLi payloads
- Local file inclusion payloads (LFI)
- Data Encoding
User reviews summary
- Extremely useful for pentesting
- Has functionalities for commands, reverse-shell codes, exploits in every programming language
- Convenient compared to using websites
- Highly appreciated by users
- Contains malware, needs antivirus for safe use
- Users unable to find how to change theme
- Effective tool for pentesting
- Contains malware
- Problem with changing theme
Hack-Tools is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
Hack-Tools has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Hack-Tools: