Emulate firefox extensions in Chrome, Opera and other Chromium based browsers
Foxified is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 503,941 weekly active users The latest version is 1.2.2, and it was published a month ago.
Total download count: 2,327
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Foxified here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.2.2||Sign in to download||438.37K||420||2023-05-03|
|1.1.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||360.41K||1,907||2021-01-03|
|1.1.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||358.39K||0||2020-09-22|
|1.0.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||244.52K||0||2020-09-14|
|1.0.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||244.50K||0||2020-09-12|
How to install Foxified from a CRX file
- Download the Foxified CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Foxified CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Foxified.
How to install Foxified from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Foxified ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Foxified ZIP file from step 1. Foxified is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Foxified:
User count: 387,246
Install Opera extensions in Chrome in a sandboxed environment
Change Cursors for Chrome
User count: 9,957
Change Custom Cursors on Chrome Browser
User count: 871,353
Allow to run extensions from Opera add-ons